Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sweet Sweet Tile


I call this photo, "Composition with tile and cranky child"

Nothing beats coming home from and especially stressful and shitty day to find NEW TILE in the mail! Oh so exciting. I'm really happy with the gradient of blue I ordered; sometimes it's really hard to tell on the screen what you're actually ordering. So far I've had the best luck with a place called www.tesseraglass.com. KP tiles is OK too, however, KP tiles seems to always be out of whatever glass tile I'm looking for, I just got lucky this time. For the goldfish, they had nothing in any shade of yellow or orange available for some reason.

Hopefully tomorrow I can get the fish jigsawed out and primed. I am so bringing it on vacation with me to the beach.

Ooh! and it actually RAINED today, which hasn't happened in weeks, so the garden is happy tonight.

1 comment: